Tesy Anticalc, Reversible, 80L
Tesy's Anticalc range of water heaters ensure constant domestic hot water production using small amount of electrical energy. This is achieved by using high quality materials and innovative technologies.
- Anticalc – limescale protection, making the model ideal for regions with higher mineral contents of the water.
- Two step switch – The power switch has two power levels for normal and quick heating.
- Higher energy efficiency, achieved by removing the thermal link between the tank and the mounting console.
- Enameled coating of the water tank.
- Easy to use thermostat with precision control of the water temperature as well as heat and electrical surge protection.
- Magnesium anode protector – it has up to 50% increased lifespan and can be easily replaced.
- High efficiency insulation made of extruded polyurethane.
- Reliable heating element in accordance with the European quality regulations.
- Flange – the heating element and the anode protector are mounted on a flange which makes their replacing fast and easy.
- Four operation modes- Freeze protection, Summer mode, Winter mode, Antibacterial mode.
- Reversible – The model can be mounted either vertical or horizontal.
- Weight (kg) – 24.0000
- Country of Manufacture – Bulgaria
- Product Brand – Tesy
- Volume (L) – 80
- Water tank glass – ceramic protection
- Diameter (mm) – 440
- Height/ Length [mm] – 858/440
- Electric heating element – Yes
- Electric heating element power (kW) – 2,4
- Required time for heating from 15°C to 60°C – 3h 34min
- Heat exchanger coil – No heat exchanger
- Installation – Reversible (Allows vertical and horizontal)
- Control – Mechanical control
- Energy efficiency class – C
- Voltage [V]230
- Nominal pressure (MPa) – 0.8
- Anode protector – Yes
- Pipes diameter (plumbing system / heat exchanger ) – 1/2″
- Certification – CE
Out of StockAirconditioners, Others €419.99