Enamel pan supports offer durability and a solid cooking platform
– Enamel pan supports offer durability and a solid cooking platform
– Light the hob one handed with automatic ignition
– Two rapid burners and two semi rapid burners for speedy hob cooking
Enamel pan supports
The enamel pan supports offer classic styling, durability and a reliably strong cooking platform. This practical and sturdy cooking platform ensures that your pans won’t wobble and spill.
Automatic ignition allows for easy, one-handed lighting of the hob, without the need for matches or other types of lighters.
Two rapid burners and two semi rapid burners
This built-in Hotpoint PCN 642 /H(BK) Gas Hob provides four burners – two rapid burners, and two semi rapid burners. This means you can cook with four pans at once, ideal if you’re making a fry up for breakfast or preparing the Sunday roast.
Hotpoint with Jamie Oliver
Get the benefit of Jamie Oliver’s gourmet home cooking ethos with the power of Hotpoint appliances. Simple-to-use cooking products let you get creative in the kitchen. Feed your family and friends the way you want to with appliances that let you get more out of cookery – every day.
- Control Type : Mechanical
- Power levels : Stepless energy regulated
- Type of safety device for gas : Electromagnetic for each burner
- Height (cm) : 3.3
- Width (cm) : 59.0
- Depth (cm) : 51.0
- Energy input : GAS
- Number of gas burners : 4
- Control panel position : Front