DMPCI-430 induction hob.
The electronic controls of this hob are clearly structured and react quickly and precisely so as to guarantee total and precise control of each heat source.
Optimal use of residual heat
Thanks to the residual heat indicator, you will know at all times when your cooking plans are still hot. The result? You can use the heat still present to keep the dishes warm.
The piano features can be locked instantly, preventing a child from changing or changing a child’s command settings.
Ease of cleaning
Induction technology only heats the pot, not the cooking zone. The outer surface remains fresh, so you can clean up any splashes or drops with a damp cloth stroke. Your cooking surface will therefore remain always immaculate. Moreover, thanks to the absence of buttons or knobs, the controls are always perfectly clean.
- Glass ceramic induction hob
- 4 cooking zones
- Maximum absorbed power: 3 kW with automatic distribution
- Residual heat indicator
- Child safety
- Gas : Ignition type
- Ignition under the knob
- Material of the hob: Stainless steel
- Number of knobs: 4
- Material of the knobs: Plastic with silver inserts
- Total number of burners: 4
- Number of floor grids: 2
- Material of the grids: Enameled iron
- Command positioning: Laterals
- Mains voltage: 220-240 Volt
- Main features: Standard EU connector (1/2 “)
- Burner coating: enameled
- Quick burner: Triple crown – 3.30 kW (diameter 100 mm)
- Semi-rapid burner: 2 x 1.50 kW (diameter 75 mm)
- Auxiliary burner: 1.00 kW (diameter 55 mm)
- Security device
- Flame safety valve
- Product dimensions (LxWxH): 590 x 95 x 500 mm
- Gift box dimensions (LxWxH): 647 x 163 x 553 mm
- Net weight: 7.5 kg
- Gross weight: 9.5 kg.