Airforce Axial Stainless Steel and Black Glass Downdraft Cooker Hood
The Axial Downdraft is very easy to install. Once Placed into the slot on the kitchen top just fix it with its brackets to the cabinet floor and plug the socket in.
Thanks to the absence of bulky bottom additional structures the Axial Downdraft leaves all the space that you need inside the cabinet for the uses you most desire.
Airforce launches a revolution in the sector, presenting the first DownDraft hood equipped with axial motors. Due to this technology, the Axial Downdraft can be installed in minutes, does not take away room or functionality inside the cabinet and provides very high performances with extremely low energy consumption.
- Progressive 10 Speed (9+1 intense) grease and control filter indicator
- 700m3/H with only 90 Watt
- 2 low noise Axial Motors
- Washable metallic grease filters – recirculation only
- Energy Saving – Thanks to technologies that Esto has developed especially for our motor and lighting systems these hoods have high performances and very low energy consumption.
- Washable Grease Filters – Our filters can be washed for a perfect cleaning, keeping their performance constant in time.
- Charcoal Filter Plus – Charcoal filters plus can be installed in these hoods and are an alternative to the normal charcoal filters. They have enhanced anti-odor performances.
- Filter Change – The indicator of saturation of the grease filters and of the active charcoal filters alerts the user of the need to clean or replace them, allowing to keep the exhaustion at excellent levels.
- Progressive Touch Control – A light sliding touch on the sensitive PTC (Progressive Touch Control) control panel allows to go from speed 1 – 10 in a very easy way
- Axial Motors – The motor revolution in the world of cooker hoods! The axial motors, unlike the traditional ones smoothly move the air along a linear axis. This means high efficiency, low noise and above all an incredibly reduced energy consumption: four axial motors operating simultaneously at the maximum power, hence a lower energy absorption then three standard halogen lamps normally used for hoods!