Airforce F80 60/61cm Wall Mounted Cooker Hood – Black Glass
- Max air flow: 700 m3/h
- IEC air flow: 661 m3/h
- Control: Touch control 4 speeds (3+1 intensive) Grease and charcoal filter control. Heat sensor for automatic functioning Timer
- Lamps:10,5W Led
- Noise Level: 49/59 dB(A)
- Finish: Stainless steel with black or white glass
- Filters: Washable grease filters. Charcoal filters for recirculation mode (optional).
- Energy Saving – Thanks to technologies that Esto has developed especially for our motor and lighting systems these hoods have high performances and very low energy consumption
- LED – The unique LED lighting developed by Airforce combines very high performance of lighting with the low power consumption: less than 90% compared to a traditional lamp and comes with a lifetime of over 20.000 hours
- Filter Change – The indicator of saturation of the grease filters and of the active charcoal filters alerts the user of the need to clean or replace them, allowing to keep the exhaustion at excellent levels.
- Automatic Sensor – With the sensor function activated, the extraction speed will set itself automatically depending on the heat coming from the stove and will adjust the exhaustion at optimal levels to aoid waste of energy.
- Charcoal Filter Plus – Charcoal filters plus can be installed in these hoods and are an alternative to the normal charcoal filters. They have enhanced anti-odour performances.
- Touch Control – The Touch Control panel allows you to access all functions of the hood just by touching the icons, making the use, service and the cleaning of the appliance easier.
- Sliding Chimneys – The Possibility to adjust the height of the chimneys makes our hoods easy to install and perfectly integrated with ceilings of any height.
- Odour Control – In the recirculation version these models are equipped with special active charcoal filters to absorb odours.
- Washable Grease Filters – Our filters can be washed for a perfect cleaning, keeping their performance constant in time.